Competition is fierce, and loud, and… everywhere. To get noticed by early adopters, evangelical customers, tech enthusiasts, investors, thought leaders and Silicon Valley insiders, you need a way to reach them that isn’t over-saturated. Something that pushes you into their radar so you can finally reach the great heights your product deserves.
In my Rocket Fuel Package, I offer a way you can get:
- Brand recognition – among your ideal audience
- In front of an engaged audience of thousands of startup enthusiasts
- Your content shared on cutting-edge tech communities like Growth Hackers, Product Hunt, Inbound.org, SaaS.Community and more
- Not just more traffic, but qualified traffic who are more likely to convert to leads
- A quickly growing reputation as a thought leader in your industry
“The value Nichole is offering for this price is unbelievable—the Rocket Fuel Package is a steal!”
– Kiki Schirr, CEO of WeKiki
Fill out the form to get some Rocket Fuel!
It is mandatory that your content is: original, high-quality, relevant.
I charge $500 / month for this package.
Here’s how this works…
You write content, I share it.
I’ve been building relationships and growing my social media following in the startup space for years. I spend hours every day interacting, conversing, advising and connecting with the startup-obsessed communities you’d like to reach. I’m a Moderator at Product Hunt and a top 15 contributor; I’m also a Moderator at Growth Hackers, helped grow Inbound.org, and am an admin at SaaS.Community. See pertinent stats here:
In short, I’ve built cred.
And when I post something on one, some, or all of these communities, I not only get looks, likes and shares, I get engagement.
Tapping into an engaged audience who is primed and ready for the latest SaaS products – it’s like hitting a gold vein instead of chasing itty-bitty nuggets.
Would you rather spend months sifting through a box of rocks, or go straight to chipping out chunks of paydirt?
But let’s not mix metaphors.
The Rocket Fuel Package includes:
- Several shares a month per new article on my Twitter account, which has 62K + followers
- Several shares per month per new article on my my LinkedIn account, which has 5,000 + connections
Most of my Twitter and LinkedIn followers are highly interested in startups as customers or even investors
- Write a piece on Medium? I’ll heart it
- Submissions of your high-quality articles to communities including Growth Hackers, Inbound.org, SaaS.Community and more, when and where relevant
- Additional distribution to outlets such as Zest.is
- Working together to determine how to track your success – an option is to use UTM codes for each channel
- And even hands-on guidance with Product Hunt launches – I can help with Product Hunt landing pages, e-mail campaigns, etc. Note: I am not accepting payment to post your product on Product Hunt. I am not interested in posting products that I wouldn’t normally post
Think of me as an extension of your content marketing team.
Hey listen – there’s a caveat.
I don’t partner with just any startup. I won’t distribute just any content either. All of this only works because I’ve built a reputation for working with great companies and only sharing valuable, high-quality content.
In short: I only work with the best.
Is that you?
If you have a great product, care deeply about your customers, and are committed to creating the best possible experience for them, then I would love to help you get in front of all the right people.
Check out these articles featuring my involvement with these communities:
- 25 Community Building Insights From 5 of the Best Growth Marketers
- An Epic Analysis of GrowthHackers
- Community Growth: Advice from Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré
- Community Management Twitter Chat With Nichole of Inbound.org
- Content & Community With Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré – Product Hunt’s Community Manager
- Hacking into Growth Hackers
- I’m Nichole Elizabeth and this is how we roll at Product Hunt!
- Product Hunter: The Journey into the Exclusive Product Hunt Community
- Product Hunt’s Year in Review, In Numbers
- Top 25 Contributors in Product Hunt 2014
- The 8 Essential Resources You Need for an Epic Launch on Product Hunt
- Who Posts the Most Interesting Links on Growth Hackers? (Hint it’s not Sean Ellis!)
- You’re looking good (on Product Hunt)