How Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré helped Autopilot attract relevant influencers, improve engagement metrics, and improve conversions with her content promotion and distribution package.
“In 2017, I hired Nichole to help promote Autopilot’s content. Not only did she get our content in front of the right people, but she also saved us time and money along the way.” – Jes Kirkwood, SaaS marketer & growth strategist
SaaS marketer and growth strategist Jes Kirkwood was tasked with helping Autopilot improve their content following, but not just by boosting page views and engagement metrics. Autopilot, a marketing automation software company, needed to reach their target audience of SaaS marketers – specifically.
Kirkwood signed up for Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré’s content promotion and distribution package in July, 2017.
The package is designed for this precise purpose: To help companies gain brand recognition among their ideal audiences by sharing their high quality, original content on Nichole’s personal social media accounts, as well as Growth Hackers, Zest.is, SaaS.Community and additional distribution to specialized outlets.
Over the course of two months, Nichole promoted 36 pieces of content. The results?
“In just 2 months, her influence drove 359 new users to our blog, attracted the attention of relevant influencers, and landed our content in an industry newsletter with over 135K subscribers. Better yet, she sparked meaningful conversations with our target audience. If you want to reach and engage SaaS marketers, I highly recommend partnering with Nichole.” – Jes Kirkwood, SaaS marketer & growth strategist
- 857 website sessions (average time on site: 0:43 seconds + average 1.33 pages per visit)
- 359 new users (website visitors)
Top three channels:
- Twitter (most sessions)
- Quuu (most new users, i.e., website visitors)
- LinkedIn (highest quality traffic)
- Time savings (approx. 5 hours) syndicating each article to GrowthHackers.com and Inbound
- Started a meaningful conversation in the Inbound community (attracting influencer attention): (23 upvotes, 29 comments)
- Landed Autopilot in the Growth Hackers newsletter for Flight School lesson (135K+ subscribers, 3.9K views, 20 upvotes)
In the client’s words:
“Nikki’s content promotion efforts helped drive brand awareness for Autopilot to a highly qualified audience across relevant social media channels and active online communities. Not only did she attract traffic that spent 38% more time on our site compared to our average visitor, she went the extra mile to start meaningful conversations with our target audience.” – Anne Fleshman, Director of Marketing at Autopilot