Rise above the noise and get noticed by your target audience with content promotion & distribution
Competition is fierce and loud and… everywhere. To get noticed by early adopters, tech buffs, investors, thought leaders and Silicon Valley insiders, you need a way to reach them that isn’t over-saturated. You need a way to blink onto their radar and stay there so your product can gain the enthusiastic following it deserves.
I’ve been building relationships and growing my social media following in the startup space for years. I spend hours every day interacting, conversing, advising and connecting with the startup-obsessed communities you’d like to reach. I’m a Moderator at Product Hunt and a top 15 contributor; I’m also a Moderator at Growth Hackers, helped grow Inbound.org (now Growth.org), helped grow Zest.is, and am a co-creator of SaaS Invaders Community (previously SaaS.Community).
In short, I’ve built cred.
And when I post something on one, some, or all of these communities, I not only get looks, likes and shares, I get engagement.
Tapping into an engaged audience who is primed and ready for the latest SaaS products – it’s like hitting a gold vein instead of chasing itty-bitty nuggets.
Would you rather spend months sifting through a box of rocks, or go straight to chipping out chunks of paydirt?
But let’s not mix metaphors.
How does this work?
You create content, I share it.
I will get your product, launch or content…
- In front of an engaged audience of thousands of startup enthusiasts in articles, blog posts, conversations, newsletters – everywhere it’s appropriate (I have a network of over 100,000 connections across social media)
- Shared on cutting-edge tech communities like Growth Hackers, Product Hunt, Zest.is, SaaS Community and more (so long as it meets their guidelines)
- A quickly growing reputation as a thought leader in your niche
This isn’t about getting more traffic – this is about getting more qualified traffic. The people who are more likely to convert into customers, investors and vocal advocates.
“In just 2 months, [Nichole’s] influence drove 359 new users to our blog, attracted the attention of relevant influencers, and landed our content in an industry newsletter with over 135K subscribers. Better yet, she sparked meaningful conversations with our target audience. If you want to reach and engage SaaS marketers, I highly recommend partnering with Nichole.” – Jes Kirkwood, SaaS marketer & growth strategist at Autopilot
When we work together you can expect:
- Several shares a month per new article on my Twitter account, which has ~ 71K followers
- Several shares per month per new article on my my LinkedIn account, which has ~ 11,000 connections
Most of my Twitter and LinkedIn followers are highly interested in startups as customers or even investors
- Write a piece on Medium? I’ll clap for it. I have ~ 30,000 followers.
- Submissions of your high-quality articles to communities including Growth Hackers, Zest.is, SaaS Community and more, when and where relevant
- Working together to determine how to track your success – an option is to use UTM codes for each channel
Think of me as an extension of your content marketing team.
Hey listen – there’s a caveat
Your content has to be original, high-quality, actionable, and relevant.
That means blog posts, articles and other assets are written by you or your team (or by a spectacular content writer who has access to you and your team to get insights that can’t be found elsewhere).
I don’t partner with just any startup. I won’t distribute just any content either. All of this only works because I’ve built a reputation for working with great companies and only sharing valuable, high-quality content.
In short: I only work with the best.
Is that you?
If you have a great product, care deeply about your customers, and are committed to creating the best possible experience for them, then I would love to help you get in front of all the right people.
Fill out the form to work with me:
Read everything below and then fill out the form.
If this service isn’t what you’re looking for, but you still want to contact me, please fill out a different form.
As a contractor, I charge 100% up front.
Check out these articles featuring my involvement with these communities:
- 25 Community Building Insights From 5 of the Best Growth Marketers
- An Epic Analysis of GrowthHackers
- Community Growth: Advice from Nichole Elizabeth DeMeré
- Community Management Twitter Chat With Nichole of Inbound.org
- Hacking into Growth Hackers
- I’m Nichole Elizabeth and this is how we roll at Product Hunt!
- Product Hunter: The Journey into the Exclusive Product Hunt Community
- Product Hunt’s Year in Review, In Numbers
- The 8 Essential Resources You Need for an Epic Launch on Product Hunt
- Who Posts the Most Interesting Links on Growth Hackers? (Hint it’s not Sean Ellis!)
- You’re looking good (on Product Hunt)