As a SaaS consultant and professional content curator, I have an enormous reading list for SaaS. These resources are among my favorite and give much fuller, more complete and nuanced perspectives on SaaS.
– Covers entrepreneurship, startup lessons, venture capital and inside scoops on startups making the news.
Founder/CEO of Reforge, formerly VP of Growth at HubSpot,doesn’t ‘blog’ – he writes essays, and they’re amazing.
– CEO at HubSpot, Author of Inbound Marketing book, MIT Sr. Lecturer.
– Blog and lots of ebooks about everything SaaS, penned by Joel York.
– Not exactly SaaS, but it’s a great resource for SaaS copywriting tips.
– Gia Laudi and Claire Sullentrop are independent consultants and advisors for places like Unbounce and Calendly. Every week, they send weekly video workshops on marketing.
started Crazy Egg, KISSmetrics and Quick Sprout – 3 good reasons to read everything he writes (plus titles like “Growth hacking was invented with a mint julep and two beers.”
blog has beautiful original art and really high quality articles that are fun to read.
Inturact – Wake up. Kick SaaS. Repeat.
– This one’s mine – but that can still be a favorite, right?
– Posts and podcast from Chief Sumo (at Sumo & AppSumo) Noah Kagan
– Most posts are on growing, scaling and managing.
– This blog focuses entirely on growth, who’s doing it and how to do it better.
– All things Customer Success.
– Angel investor Christoph Janz’ thoughts on startups, SaaS and early stage investing.
is a venture capitalist at Redpoint and peppers his posts with marvelous graphs.
[I would love to add more women and non-binary people to this list, please reach out if you know of any who have amazing blogs about SaaS!]